PROTECT YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
Protecting your real and personal property is an important element of your insurance program. A large percentage of your assets and resources are tied directly to your property, regardless of the size of your business.
COVERED BUILDING: This coverage form treats your building as more than just a single building. When there is a limit of insurance for building on the declarations, the structure described and all of the following are covered as a building:
- Completed additions
- Permanently installed machinery and equipment
- Personal property you own and use to service or maintain the building or premises
COVERED PERSONAL PROPERTY: This coverage form treats your personal property as more than just the contents of a building. When there is a limit of insurance on the declarations, all of the following are covered as personal property if inside the building or structure or within 100 feet of the building or premises, in the open, or in or on a vehicle:
- Furniture and fixtures
- Machinery, equipment, and stock
- All other personal property you own and use for your business
- Labor, materials, or services you furnish or arrange on personal property of others
- Your interest in any improvements and betterments you make or acquire when you are a tenant
- Any leased personal property you are contractually obligated to insure
COVERED PERSONAL PROPERTY OF OTHERS: Personal property of others in your care, custody, or control is covered. However, it must be in the building or structure or within 100 feet of the premises, in the open, or in or on a vehicle.
ENDORSEMENTS: The Commercial Property Program has a number of optional coverage endorsements that can be included.
For additional Information please contact:
Jayne Hall, Business Insurance Specialist
The Accel Group