Here are 10 Reasons why Iowans should buy life insurance.
Iowans are living longer.
The average life expectancy in Iowa is 79.7 years, slightly higher than the national average of 78.9. That’s according to research from Measure of America which ranks Iowa 16out of 50 for highest life expectancy. As a nation, according to the World Health Organization, the U.S. ranks 35th among other countries.
Living longer is great news. However, no one can predict the future. That’s why it’s important to plan ahead and make sure you and your loved ones are protected. Everyone in Iowa—single and married alike—can benefit from buying life insurance.
A life insurance policy from The Accel Group is a wise investment for the future. We work with nearly three dozen different companies to ensure you receive the best coverage available. Milhiser Smith is here to answer all your life insurance questions.
Still need a little persuasion that life insurance is a good idea? Consider the 10 following benefits. After a death, life insurance policy can:
- Pay for the deceased’s final expenses. Good to know since the average person in America carries $15,252 in credit card debt, based on statistics from the Federal Reserve.
- Pay off estate taxes.
- Create an education or college fund for a child. The average cost for a public, 4-year, in-state school is more than $18,000/year, according to The College Board.
- Allow your loved ones to maintain their current standard of living.
- Create a fund for a family member with special needs.
- Allow families or loved ones to remain in their homes. The average mortgage debt $152,209, per nerdwallet.com.
- Pay for funeral expenses. The average cost of a funeral today is more than $7,000, according to the National Funeral Director’s Association webpage.
- Finance a trip of a lifetime, perhaps even the one you always meant to take with the deceased.
- Pay for medical care that might be needed by your loved ones.
- Help fund charities near and dear to your heart.
Tally up the costs of these items and you’ll quickly see why life insurance is a wonderful and necessary gift for family and loved ones. Life insurance is, after all, for the living. Let the friendly and professional agents at The Accel Group find the perfect life insurance policy for you.